A vibrant community striving for excellence.
To develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
Respect, Responsibility, Resilience, Integrity, Care, Harmony
We respect the dignity and worth of all the children under our care. We believe that all children can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all children to be respectful and responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.
OUTCOMES OF EDUCATION
At the end of Primary school, pupils should be able to distinguish right from wrong
At the end of Secondary school, pupils should
- have learnt to share and put others first
- be able to build friendships with others
- have a lively curiosity about things
- be able to think for and express themselves
- take pride in their work
- have cultivated healthy habits
- love their nation
- have moral integrity
- have care and concern for others
- be able to work in teams and value every contribution
- be enterprising and innovative
- possess a broad-based foundation for further education
- believe in their ability
- have an appreciation for aesthetics